Fee Concession

Christ College, Bhopal conducts a need based assessment every year to review the cases of applicants and makes suitable recommendations for the applicant who deserves the concessions and fixes, how much concession should be given. The percentage of concession may vary based on the recommendation made by the committee and may not be given in all consecutive years.The Principals decision will be final in all such matters.


A brief description of concession in fee


To be eligible for the concession fee, learners will have to show evidence of entitlement each time they enroll. All evidence must be current at the time of enrollment and must be produced when enrolling. No concessions or refund will be provided after full fee payment. Only one concession type is available per student (It cannot be combined)


Concession TypeSCHOLARSHIP

Students who belong to BPL category (Below Poverty Line), BPL Certificate / Income Certificate or Card copy required.

Students having annual family income below / less than 2 Lakh Rs. Valid- Income Certificate Required


Students who belong to SC, ST, OBC, and SEBC and students of neighbouring villages. Certificate Required


Children of college staff



Fee Concession, Scholarship, Rules, Terms and Conditions:

  • To get concession student must deduct concession amount and pay remaining course fee. After payment every concession must be informed by email to [email protected]. Proof of document related to concession category must be submitted.
  • Instalment payment / partial payment facility is not available for concessions and scholarships.


Checklist for the documents to be enclosed along with the application form:

  • Mark sheet of the previous year
  • Address Proof
  • Copy of Income Tax Return / land details / annual estimated income / salary certificate from the organisation / BPL Card (Whichever is applicable)
  • Absence of income of the parents due to illness (Medical Certificate along with case detail)
  • Minority Certificate
  • PH Certificate (Differently Abled / Physically handicapped)
  • Achievements in extra-curricular activities, if any (attach proof)
  • If any Grant / Concession / Scholarship received (attach certificate)
  • Any other reason why they wish to avail the subsidy